So a bunch of stuff has been happening in my life over the past few week that I haven’t talked about. Business craziness, new job, possibly a new house…yeah, things are moving eleventy-billion miles a minute. I can barely keep my head on straight! The GREAT thing is, I thrive on change. Love it. It’s just a matter of finding my (routine) groove. I’ll be there soon, and then we’ll catch up. Promise.
In the mean time, I’ve been tagged by The Bliss Project! It’s the crazy world of blogging freeze-tag meme generator talk about yourself more than maybe you want to. The rules of the game are simple. If you get tagged, answer the questions, tag other people, ask new questions. If you really want to get technical and specific here are the rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag (eleven) people and link them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Fun Facts about Moi
~ If I won the lottery, I would probably go to school forever.
~ I’m a non-fiction, self help junkie.
~ I was highlighted as a Health Coach in O Magazine.
~I find health coaching exhausting. I find bliss-life-INspiration coaching invigorating.
~ I started skiing when I was 4. I haven’t skied in 10 years. Now I snowboard. Yeah, I’m one of those.
~ I have one single hair that grows in the same spot on the top of my head. It’s ebony black and corkscrew curly. I usually pull it out every few months when it’s 1-2 inches long. My father calls it my Iroquois blood.
~ I might just get a Masters and another (regular) Phd..just for fun!
~ I am torn between orange and pink.
~ I’ve hiked 22 of the46 Adirondack Peaks. It was my goal to get to 46 by 30…I guess that’s pushed back to 40 now!
~I always told myself if I failed out of law school, I would go to culinary school.
~ The Institute for Integrative Nutrition changed my life.
Bliss Project’s Questions
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bliss chaser, change maker, do gooder, homemaker, crafty maven, MILF, teacher, student, healer. Why choose one thing when you can be everything you want to be?
2. What was the last thing that made you smile? I just checked the StellaCam on my phone, while I at work. She’s in her kennel cuddling with her Chippy. I smiled.
3. What is your best memory ever? The day I married the Hubs ❤
4. When was the last time you played? Last night with Miss Stella.
5. What would your superhero powers be? Teleportation. If I could get from Sandy Hook to Mount Marcy in the blink of an eye, I think all of my problems would be solved.
6. Do you know how to start a camp fire? I grew up in the Adirondacks, OF COURSE! I have multiple mountain friends (and family) that would disown me if I got so Jersey as to forget how to start a fire! (I can still shoot a 30-06 too).
7. Do you sing in the shower? Only when I’m taking my time. If it’s a rushed am shower, sadly, I refrain.
8. What was your favourite childhood tv show? This is tough. So many amazing 80s sitcoms to choose from! I think the one that really affected my development the most was Kate & Allie. I’m pretty sure it was the catalyst for my feminist ways. 🙂
9. Would you rather be the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny? Pixie dust and fairy wings if you please.
10. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. Always vanilla.
11. What are you reading? I am always reading more than one book. I’m a master multi-tasker of reading. Right now I’m rereading The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss (3’s a charm, right?), Poser by Claire Dederer (I don’t usually read fiction, my sister-in-law gave it to me. it’s a little too dark and sardonic for me – I started it months ago and just cant seem to push my way through it) and the Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte.
Puis-je poser une question?
1. Have you read a book that changed your life? What was it and how so?
2. Do you ever find yourself getting dogmatic in your beliefs; food, religion, exercise, politics, whatever? Be honest here!
3. What’s the newest thing rocking your Ipod?
4. Anything getting in your way?
5. What’s your favorite way to sweat?
6. Who’s your greatest teacher?
7. If you could choose one female as your mentor, who would it be?
8. Screw new & good, what’s new & GREAT with you?
9. Name 5 things that make you smile.
10. Name 5 people that make you smile.
11. What do you want to ask (and answer) yourself?
I am tagging Jessica at Deployment Divas, The Organizta at Handling Plan B., Rebecca at Blueberry Smiles, Kate at Marshmellow Goodness, and Michelle the Adirondack Chick,
Talk to me!